- 40km MTB Marathon
- A challenging but stunning route designed by Impi Sport that has a good mix of tough climbs and brilliant single track sections that offer riders a wonderful riding experience in the Summerveld area. Throw in a few river crossings, the odd bridge and a few switchbacks, you have a fast flowing course that will keep you entertained from start to finish.
- 20km MTB Half Marathon
- We have changed things up for the 20km route to offer riders the best value for money experience that will take you down into the heart of the Shongweni Valley and lets you experience the awesome views. With a few tough climbs to test the legs and some single track thrown in as well, this is one very enjoyable ride.
- 10km Family Ride
- An enjoyable peddle around the Summerveld complex and Tongaat Hullett Estate for the entire family to get out and enjoy the day in some superb surroundings.
- Sharkie Kids Ride
- This is one for everybody, including parents who have ridden earlier in the day. Bring the prams, push bikes or just run with your kids who will be following legendary Sharks mascot, Sharkie!
- 18km Trail Adventure
- This course takes runners down into the Shongweni Valley and offers some of the best running sections the area has to offer. Throw in a few tough climbs up motorbike enduro paths, a waterfall crossing and some sublime downhill single track, runners are in for a testing but rewarding trail adventure.
- 9km Trail Adventure
- We’ve changed the route around a bit to get the 9km runners up to a view point where you can experience the magnificent views down into the Shongweni Valley. A very manageable course for everyone.
There is also a farmers market, live entertainment and a meet and greet session with the Sharks players so feel free to bring your blankets and braais along and enjoy the entire day with us.